Friday, March 23, 2012

It's Friday, Be Happy

{Baby elephant discovers the ocean}

It's an understatement to say Fridays for me tend to be daunting and exciting at the same time - I'm exhausted from my long week of work, and the weekend is so close (and yet so far).

So, I try to focus on little things that make me smile in order to make the day go a little bit more quickly: a friendly stranger holding the door open for you, a great blog article that you read with your morning coffee, painting the office walls a tangerine orange, or even unbearably cute animal photos. This baby elephant is so cute, and I imagine it is so happy playing in the waves (I want to teleport myself to splash with it).

It's the little things that make every day special. This weekend I'm heading down to San Diego for a weekend of fun, food, and old friends. Other than my impending dental work that I need to get done on Monday, I'm extremely thrilled for this weekend to come.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing I have seen! Ha ha! Sweet baby elephant. :)

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! haha! Love it!

    xoxo
    http://www.getdressed-online.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These photos just made my night. Enjoy Mad Men tomorrow - I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and thank you for your sweet comment on my cheese post - so glad to have you as a daily reader. I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...