Friday, May 18, 2012

Obsessed with... Corgis

{Baby corgis to brighten your day and kick off the weekend}

Happy Friday! It's about time that this week was over - between work projects and personal projects I have given a whole new meaning to "burning the candle at both ends." I'm so excited to be able to blow off some steam this weekend with some drinks out with the girls, watching the solar eclipse after a drive up the coast, and finally getting my hair done.

So, because I am so happy that it is the weekend, I bestow upon you the gift of corgis, perhaps the cutest little breed of dog ever. I am 99% getting a corgi as a pet... when the time comes. They are super smart, super adorable (even if they get fat their little bellies may even brush along the floor), and incredibly loving. Walking around Brentwood, I get to encounter many - and I'm in love.

Follow the link to get more pictures of adorable little corgis. Feel yourself becoming obsessed. Let it overcome you.


{Oh, you know, just a corgi at the beach}

{Corgi goes "wink!"}

{The classiest corgi I've ever seen}

{Hello there...}

{Just a corgi who fell asleep face down}
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This. Is. Amazing. Corgis are my absolute favorite - I love their big ears! On a related note, this video will change your life: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glii-kazad8

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...