Thursday, March 8, 2012

Damn, I forgot my coffee today...

{I promise that I'm a nice person after a coffee}

I'll admit it - I'm a caffeine addict. Let's just say that if I don't get my coffee in the morning, the day runs slower, my mood is lower, and I may be a tiny bit more abrupt than usual.

Today I forgot to make coffee, and by the time I remembered, it was too late and I was going to be too late to work. Would it be worth it to risk showing up after 9:00 am? I took the wimpy responsible route and decided to book it to work.

Note to self: Earl grey tea is not a sufficient replacement for coffee.

So in order to hopefully brighten your mood as well as mine, here are some funny little coffee comics. I'm sure you'll be able to relate to them like I can.



{Bedhead and disheveled, ask my boyfriend - this is how I am in the morning}

{Unhealthy obsession or legal stimulant to increase productivity? You decide.}

{My office, in a nutshell}


{Check out this really cool painting of an owl someone did out of their cold coffee}
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...