Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Favorites: A Coloring Book for Grown Ups

{Grown up coloring book - via}

It's June. It's June! It's June! And you know what that means? One month until it becomes my birthday month. Now, here's my early birthday gift to you.

This coloring for grown-ups book is fantastic. In fact, it's more than fantastic: it's like kindergarten, but with more drinking. More drinking, you say? I didn't think I could add any more drinking to my kindergarten days, but this sounds amazing. Who's ready to whip out those crayons, or water colors for the crazy kids?

Have a fantastic weekend! I'm heading down to San Diego for one of my cousin's graduation parties at the yacht club... you're just jealous. What are your plans (aside from printing out these awesome coloring pages)?


{It's everybody's favorite game: Hipster or Homeless?}

{Those social networking sites can really be a distraction}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...