Thursday, May 31, 2012

Embracing Summer


With June commencing tomorrow, it's officially summer. I realize that summer doesn't officially start until June 22, but here in Los Angeles, June marks summer for all of us (even though summer is actually year round here, they don't lie). I'm looking forward to a summer filled with weekenders, weddings, and getting great use out of my wet bar.

This is also the first time in six years that I don't have to move in June to a new residence! I think that calls for the best summer ever...

These photos from photographer Paul Costello capture the true essence of the season and encourage you to embrace summer in a Palm Springs in the 1960s meets Abercrombie & Fitch sort of way. What a great way to say goodbye to May and hello to June?

And if that doesn't do it for you, here's 20 ways to open a beer bottle.









Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This post makes me so happy! Yay for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cali is definitely one of the best places to be in the summer - the vibe is so chill!


    Stop by!
    http://hereaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...