Thursday, June 7, 2012

Embrace Your State's Cuisine


Arguably enough, I live in one of the coolest states in America, but I'm a little biased obviously because I've lived here practically my whole life. However, these two series are fantastic ways to embrace your state no matter where you live.

Stately Sandwiches

The first one, State of the Art Sandwiches, is a collection of prints deconstructing the sandwich that each state is famous for. Of course the California one is a vegetarian sandwich with avocado and sprouts on multigrain bread (because all we eat here is tofu and kale, right?). Other sandwiches include the Philly cheese-steak and the New York Reuben. Prints will be available soon - I may snatch one up for my kitchen.

State-of-the-Art Cutting Boards

The second series is a collection of adorable cutting boards from AHeirloom (and you can get 10% off with this code from A Cup of Jo). You can choose to have a heart, star, or any sweet shape you prefer to mark your favorite city or the state's capital. They are handmade in Brooklyn, and quite fantastic if you ask me.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...