Friday, June 8, 2012

Joyeux Vendredi (Happy Friday)

{Le chat, le mow}

Isn't this cartoon hilarious? Though I'm not a "cat person" I have a pet cat, and I'm an eternal Francophile, so this cartoon literally made me laugh-out-loud. Do you get it? (You wouldn't imagine to how many people I've had to explain it!)


What are you up to this weekend? I have a birthday party, a sushi date with the roomate and I have to bid adieu to the boyfriend who gets to go to three glorious French cities for -get this- free (well, actually for work, but it's still pretty fabulous nonetheless). Not only is he visiting Paris and Lyon, but of all places he is visiting ma petite ville of Grenoble, tucked away in the French Alps. I'm extremely jealous as I assume a French cat would be if someone drank their frothy milk (because milk in France is a revelation). Le mow.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...