Monday, May 14, 2012

Flashback: Celebrating Mother's Day Two Decades Ago

{At the petting zoo, 1990}

This weekend we celebrated Mother's Day. While I was unsure if I could visit the family down in San Diego for this holiday, I was pleasantly surprised to be able to go down for brunch with my mom and my grandma. We enjoyed quiche and Bloody Marys mixed with great conversation and the occasional quip or dirty joke made by my grandma.

Here are some old photos of my mom and I (and of my younger sister). It's always fun to reminisce on the past and look at how much we've all changed throughout the years.

{The day my younger sister was born, 10-Sept 1991}

{Belle and the tooth fairy (?) for Halloween, 1992}

{Easter egg hunting, bonnet and matching outfits included, 1993}

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So cute - and your mom is so pretty! I love that one of you the day your sister was born :) So glad to hear you guys had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...