Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Get Baked (Goods, that is)

{Best Cookbooks for Baked Goods}

Since trying to minimize my intake of complex carbohydrates, the cravings have started, and Pinterest is not helping the temptation. Today I came across this article on Bakerella which counts down the top cookbooks that you need to read if you love sweets. Oddly enough, I don't usually crave sweets (until I cut them out of my life completely).

I have to admit the ones that I'm looking forward to reading the most are Les Petits Macarons and Tartine Bread - but there I go again, showing off with my obsession with France. So go on - get baked (goods).
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know, I just saw her post this morning, while not cutting out sugar, I have decided to cut out new cookbooks, they are taking over all the book shelves in my house, and that post, it took a lot of willpower not to look up half the books on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! What a list! Seeing as I have the most intense sweet tooth ever, it looks like I've got a lot of reading to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, thank you for making me want to eat every sweet on the planet right now! Doesn't it happen to you, as well? Staring at cookbooks (not even reading them) and having your apetite increased? Oh yes, yes...! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...