Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Obsessed with... Antique Glassware

{Antique Snifter Glasses - via}

Some people collect stamps. Some people collect Beanie Babies. I strive to collect antique glassware. I'm not sure where this obsession came from, but for Christmas I asked for these green glass beauties and ever since I've been utterly obsessed. One day I hope to have a bar complete with vintage glasses of all shapes and colors.

Strange maybe? I like to think of it as a classy obsession. Here are some of the vintage glasses on my up-and-coming wishlist.

{Vintage Orange Wine Glasses - via}

{Mid-Century Copper Base Glasses - via}

{Amber Colored Wine Glasses - via}

{Vintage Anchor Hocking Ruby Red Juice Glasses - via}

{Vintage Noritake Glassware in Rustic Coffee Brown - via}
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...