Tuesday, April 17, 2012

(Long) Weekend Wrap-Up: Coachella 2012 via Instagram

{Coachella 2012 in a nutshell}

Coachella 2012 seems like a blur - we loaded up our tiny hatch back and headed out to the desert this weekend to partake in one of the best music festivals out there right now. We camped, we drank, and we were merry. It was quite the weekend, and I am still recovering. My body is sore, slightly sunburned, but overall very happy.

This week I plan to recap all of the amazing festivities that I had the opportunity to take part in. If you follow me on twitter or instagram, you probably are already bored with how obsessed I am with this weekender. Nonetheless, from dying the ends of my hair blue (and then chopping it all off), to the resurrected Tupac, to the unexpected weather changes (for which we were not prepared for whatsoever), this festival is one of those life experiences that you must experience or just live vicariously through me.

To keep you satisfied, here are my top 5 favorite performances of Coachella 2012:
  1. Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre
  2. Florence + the Machine
  3. Grouplove
  4. Martin Solveig
  5. Awolnation
Stay tuned...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...