Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favorites: Cuteness Overdose Edition

{Hooray for Friday}

After a hard week of adjusting back to real life after my weekend of Coachella miracles and a visit to the Justice set at Club Nokia, this weekend could not have come faster. I plan on a relaxed weekend in and catching up on sleep - thrilling, huh? After my last two weekends filled with Beer Fest and Coachella, a relaxing weekend in sounds just perfect. Maybe I'll even head out to Topanga Canyon for their annual Earth Day Festival (but only if I need another excuse to pretend that I'm a hippie).

Here's a little dose of cuteness for you to start your weekend. It's a perfect way to get through your Friday and push into the weekend. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy my friends. I promise I'll have much better posts next week with more delicious recipes and interesting non-Coachella related things.

However, I have to admit that I'm envious that I'm not there for Coachella weekend two...

{I'm utterly obsessed with tiger hugs}

{Husky kisses are the best kisses}

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. AH i love animals! I recently visited a chimpanzee sanctuary :)

    Check out my new blog, I'd really appreciate it!

    161cm.com

    <3joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger hugs! YES! When you visit Thailand someday maybe you'll experience one for yourself. (Or on second thought...maybe you wouldn't want to :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...