Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up via Instagram

{My goodies from the Murad Spa}

This week and weekend were full of surprises. I started my new job at Murad as their social media associate, and on the first day I was sent down to the spa at the end of the day for a facial and a line of tailored skincare products (and my skin has never looked better!). It was one of the easiest of transitions I have ever experienced.

So, this weekend was full of celebration from my first Dodger's game to going to the Grease sing-a-long at the Hollywood Bowl. Lots of fun and lots more to come this week! Here are some of my favorite Instagrams from the weekend:

{Chicken Paillard on my date night at Nook}

{Employee sale on O.P.I. nail polish}

{My friend's choice of wine for our Hollywood Bowl adventure}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...