Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekend Wars

{So very SoCal}

Remember that amazing MGMT song "Weekend Wars"? It's so utterly summer and the perfect song to play while driving down the PCH without being too cliche.

This weekend was all about laid back fun. From a drive up the PCH and a failed attempt to find the Malibu Creek trail, to a very hipster birthday party hosted by Podshare (this revolutionarily awesome youth hostel), to a barbecue in San Clemente with the best fish tacos I've ever tasted in my life, my weekend was completely satisfying - the perfect recharge before going back to the grind.

{My favorite breakfast: avocado on toast with sea salt}

{Kevin the beach bunny}

{The view from the top, Malibu}

{Podshare birthday party}

{The best fish taco I've ever tasted - exploding with avocado, lime, and freshly speared fish from that morning}

Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...